You deserve to look and feel beautiful on your wedding day.
- Maggie Sottero: One of our most popular lines, the Maggie Sottero collections have been leading the wedding gown industry for years with innovative designs that can meet the tastes of any bride.
- Sottero and Midgley: Sottero & Midgley is a fashion leader featuring artistic draping and designs. Midgely gowns delight all brides with Hollywood glamour and sparkling jeweled embellishments.
- Mori Lee: Wedding dresses from Mori Lee are both traditional and original, while maintaining a strong sense of elegance and affordability.
- Blue by Enzoani: The Enzoani bridal brand emerged in 2006, and quickly rose to compete with the top in the industry by merging traditional and modern European styles into exquisitely hand crafted gowns. From its initial launch, the Enzoani bridal collection has become one of the most renowned brands across multiple countries due to its focus on innovative style, exceptional quality and above all a fit and finish like no other. Including Blue by Enzoani, Love by Enzoani, budget conscious Beautiful & finally the exclusive Black Label. Enzoani is a young, vibrant company that focuses on cutting edge design and has proven very quickly to have a full understanding of high fashion with rich detail.
- Beautiful by Enzoani: This Enzoani line offers brides a slightly more casual look, while maintaining the exquisite handcrafted quality you expect from Enzoani. The focus is on providing a flattering fit at slightly reduced pricing.
- Watters Wtoo: THEY HAVE BEEN DESIGNING DRESSES FOR 27 YEARS NOW, and are still inspired by runway trends from New York, Paris, London and Milan and attentive to changing bridal trends and style influences. A beach wedding dress was one trend in particular they noticed more women were asking for. With that in mind, this season Vatana Watters and the Watters design team created a new collection of bridal dresses. The result – D.I.D. One part Napa Valley chic, one part laid-back elegance, one part Boho, sultry charm. A beautiful mix.THE WATTERS BRIDAL LINE Wtoo ALSO CONTINUED TO EVOLVE IN SOPHISTICATED WAYS. The beaded, embroidered corsets, voluminous ball gown skirts, flattering silhouettes and lace wedding gowns live up to every girl’s wedding dreams. And, we might add, very affordably priced considering the high level of design detail.