You deserve to look and feel beautiful on your wedding day.
- Maggie Sottero: One of our most popular lines, the Maggie Sottero collections have been leading the wedding gown industry for years with innovative designs that can meet the tastes of any bride. Maggie Sottero is an award winning and design inspired company. If you are wanting to find out the hottest trends in Bridal Gowns, look no further. Promises Bridal has been an authorized retailer since 2010.
- Sottero and Midgley: Sottero & Midgley is a fashion leader featuring artistic draping and designs. Midgely gowns delight all brides with Hollywood glamour and sparkling jeweled embellishments. You may have big dreams for your special day and the Midgley collection will make them all come true. Delicate beading and amazing fit silhouettes are signature features from this collection every season.
- Mori Lee: Wedding dresses from Mori Lee are both traditional and original, while maintaining a strong sense of elegance and affordability. With a diverse portfolio, Mori Lee helps brides of all shapes and sizes find the best dress for their special day. Mori Lee wants every bride to feel beautiful. No matter what your dream dress looks like, Mori Lee has a gown for you. Promises carries a large selection of gowns ranging in size from 4 to 28.
- Beautiful by Enzoani: This Enzoani line offers brides a slightly more casual look, while maintaining the exquisite handcrafted quality you expect from Enzoani. The focus is on providing a flattering fit at slightly reduced pricing. one of the most renowned brands across multiple countries due to its focus on innovative style, exceptional quality and above all a fit and finish like no other. Including Blue by Enzoani, budget conscious Beautiful & finally the exclusive Black Label. Enzoani is a young, vibrant company that focuses on cutting edge design and has proven very quickly to have a full understanding of high fashion with rich detail.
- Watters Wtoo: They have been designing dress for for 28 years now, and are still inspired by runway trends from New York, Paris, London and Milan and attentive to changing bridal trends and style influences. A beach wedding dress was one trend in particular they noticed more women were asking for. With that in mind, this season Vatana Watters and the Watters design team created a new collection of bridal dresses. The result – D.I.D. One part Napa Valley chic, one part laid-back elegance, one part Boho, sultry charm. A beautiful mix.THE WATTERS BRIDAL LINE Wtoo ALSO CONTINUED TO EVOLVE IN SOPHISTICATED WAYS. The beaded, embroidered corsets, voluminous ball gown skirts, flattering silhouettes and lace wedding gowns live up to every girl’s wedding dreams. And, we might add, very affordably priced considering the high level of design detail.
- Sophia Tolli: Promises Bridal is excited to add Sophia Tolli to our bridal gown line-up. Sophia spent 10 years as head designer at Maggie Sottero. In 2006 she collaborated with Mon Cheri to design her own line! The result is a signature design style that includes strapless ball gowns, A-line dresses, halters and slim skirts. Her gowns are known for the impeccable fit, as well as draped and corset backs. Tolli enjoys naming her gowns after pop culture trends at the time; two of her most recent collections are named after characters from The Hunger Games and Game of Thrones. Tolli’s designs have been featured on the cover of Wedding Ideas Magazine.
- Enchanting Collection from Mon Cheri: Enchanting is the perfect word for this delightful collection. If you are looking for a semi-formal dress for a vow renewal, destination wedding, or reception dress these are perfect. Enchanting by Mon Cheri features a variety of styles and silhouettes, including an Audrey Hepburn-inspired cocktail dress, a contemporary strapless jumpsuit, and a 60’s style swing dress. These bridal gowns work with smaller budgets without compromising fit or quality.